Electrical Panel Upgrades
Got flickering lights or poorly running appliances?
. . . it could be your electrical panel.
• Do you consistently use power strips?
• Have you recently renovated with new appliances?
• Did you Install a new air conditioning or heating system?
We often have too many appliances, extension cords or devices plugged into the same circuit breaker. If you have too much power being drawn from a given circuit, it can cause these symptoms, and worse.
But if your electrical panel is damaged, it could present a real fire risk in your home. In most cases, a simple electrical panel UPGRADE is all you need.
Some Common Symptoms of an Electrical Panel Issue Are:
• Flickering lights
• Frequently thrown circuit breakers
• A burning smell
• Reduced appliance performance
• Discolored power outlets
• Hot electrical panel