About Mrs. Michael Electricians
Hi, I’m Mrs. Michael,
and I want to be your guy!
I’m a happily married woman with two grown children, but back when I was raising two babies, my husband and I started a plumbing company, an electrical company, and a heating and air conditioning company.
Make no mistake: Mr. Michael is a genius with tools, but he did NOT enjoy running 3 big companies.
So he asked me to do it.
Guess what? I LOVE IT!
I believe if I make your problems disappear quick and easy, then when your friends say “I’ve got a thing I need repaired.”
You’ll say, “I’ve got a guy! Her name is Mrs. Michael.”
Here are the things for which we stand:
- Punctuality. We believe in giving you a specific appointment window, and always arriving on time.
- Accountability. “If there’s any delay, it’s YOU we pay!” Five dollars per minute we’re late.
- Loyalty. We believe in putting employees FIRST, customers second, because we KNOW that happy employees make happy customers!
- Comfort. We believe we are THE EXPERTS in old and new water heaters.
- Health. We believe you should drink clean, safe water in your home.
- Friendliness. We believe our employees are the friendliest and best trained in the business!
- Forethought. We believe in new (and future) tools and technology that make us faster and better.
- Charity. We believe in supporting local charities because that MATTERS.
- Family. We believe our team is like a second family.
- Fellowship. We believe in taking more time on average with our customers, so we find out exactly what it is they want.
- Value. We believe low quality equipment or poor workmanship are NEVER a good value.
- Life. We believe being comfortable and feeling happy almost always go together!
- Goodness. We believe in doing things that make people SMILE.
- Faithfulness. We believe in saying what we do, and doing what we say.
- Mission. We believe we exist to help increase the comfort level of your home.